Unit 5: Crisis and Change
Lesson G: Theaters and Consequences of World War II
You have successfully completed the lesson The Consequences of World War II. By completing this lesson, you should know the answers to the following key questions:
- Why do countries go to war?
- How have wars impacted world science and culture?
- How should evidence support a historical argument?
- Why did the conflicts and crises of the first half of the 20th century become global in nature?
- How did the conflicts and crises of the first half of the 20th century impact the world?
You are now ready to continue to the next lesson.